Free 3d Modeling for Experience!

Discussion in '3D Jobs Board' started by Cryoflight, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Cryoflight
    Cryoflight New Member
    Hello! I wish to delve more into the world of 3D design, and thus I will consider modeling any (non humanoid or complex) model for you. Just post what you want here, and I will see if I can do it.
    I use Autodesk Inventor for modeling (Thus it's more prototyping and parts and less humanoids/living things), and I can create necklace pendants and other such items to your liking. All is for free for a while, and when I get enough examples I will begin charging. So get it free while you can!

2. gkaste
    gkaste New Member
  3. smithspeedway
    smithspeedway New Member
    Hello - If I sent you a model car body, could you recreate it smaller?

4. patleaver
    patleaver New Member
    I have a small mechanical part (clip hinge) that I need made. Can you create the model file for me? If so, what dimensions, photo, etc do you need from me?

Thanks - Pat

5. raulito
    raulito New Member
    Hello,
    I have to make an 3D design for a gear witch belongs to a paper shredder. If you can do this for me please let me know what you will need to do it. Measuments, photos, etc.
    Regards,
    Raul

6. Guardian
    Guardian New Member
    Hi,

Would you be able to re create a ring from pictures? Theres a picture of the ring attached.

Attached Files:

7. aidyl
    aidyl New Member
    I would love to have a ring modeled as well. I can send a pic of what I am looking for.

It is quite simple; three bands total, two of which are parallel and the third intersects the two.

If you are interested, please pm me aidyl @ yahoo dot com.

Thanks!
    Lydia

8. William Hayes
    William Hayes New Member
    Hello I have a small plastic door that I need to be made. Its oly about 3/8 of an inch by 1/2 inch and maybe a 1/16 thick. It has two little prongs for the hindge and a lip for sealing. Can you draw such an item using the pictures and Exact specs if I provide them? I would be willing to send you the item to be reproduced.

Thank you,
    Tom

Attached Files:

9. TomDeLier
    TomDeLier New Member
    Hello,

I want to give my girlfriend a necklace for her birthday.
    The first letters of our names are T & V, and i want that letters in a Heart.

On the heart i need a small ring, so i can put it on a necklace.
    And maybe you can make the heart a little different than a normal heart, i dont like standard. ;)

It doesn't matter how the letters are in the heart, maybe melt together?

p.s. Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Holland and just 16 years old.

Thx!

Tom

10. merrileern
    merrileern New Member
    hi, I am frantically trying to bring my creation to life and am running out of time. It is a burning man/monkey camp icon and I want it to be a pendant and made of stainless steel, 2-3" in height. Dont think I need to add any sort of loop/holder at the top, if the openings at the sides of the neck/head are even, and the leather or cord can go through multiple ways. Maybe you can help? I will order 30-50 more pieces and could pay you some fee? Much appreciation in advance! Merrilee

Attached Files:

11. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
  12. merrileern
    merrileern New Member
    Thank you for reply and help. I have been using that creator. Each time it shows part of a bottom base around my model. Also it tells me my model won't work. I will try contacting shape ways directly today. Thanks again!

13. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Here's a quick cleanup of the image that I did:
    View attachment 19331

This worked fine in the Image Popper tool. I've sent you the STL file via PM.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  14. merrileern
    merrileern New Member
    Thank you so very much! I am working on making it less bottom heavy now.

15. mattwessels
    mattwessels New Member
    i am looking to create something like this but where JVC is i want it to say "BROKEN RADIO"

Attached Files:

16. elilang
    elilang New Member
    HI, im looking for a 3d model of a microscopic sea creature called a diatom. Here is an example. it will be a challenge....

View attachment 19637

17. designsbynina
    designsbynina New Member
    Hi I am a new jewelry designer and have just found Shapeways. I usually work with wire but sometimes I need pieces for my jewelry that I need to get some pieces custom. I have rough sketched drawings but I don't now 3D modeling programs. Would you be interested in helping me on some of my pieces? I don't know how to show the details i want on my pieces properly. I have attached an example

Attached Files:

18. sirklaas
    sirklaas New Member
    hi can you help me make an " origami boat " in 3D ?

19. designsbynina
    designsbynina New Member
    I don't know how to make 3D models. I was responding to a post that said this person was looking to make 3d models for experience.

Good Luck!

20. woohandbags
    woohandbags New Member
    Hello,

Are you still available for 3D modelling? I am looking for a 3D modeller for handbag hardware. Nothing complex, just the ordinary o-rings, clasps, etc. Please contact me if you are available.

I hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
    Nadia.
    woohandbags[at]yahoo.com