Fortune Cookie Protoype

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ACAR, Nov 10, 2011.

1. ACAR
    ACAR New Member
    3D Design/Model of a "Fortune Cookie" that can be used to print prototypes via Ponoko or elsewhere. The design's shape and contours should mimic an actual fortune cookie as closely as possible. Ideally, the design will also be hollow on the inside like an actual fortune cookie.

Please refer to the included picture for a visual idea of the general concept.

It would be helpful to see a copy of the design before the physical prototype is produced to make sure the model is consistent with expectations. Also, there is a good chance the initial project will be followed by additional design projects.
    If you need additional details please feel free to ask questions. Thanks – we look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Files:

2. accushape3d
    accushape3d Active Member
    After further review, I cannot be of assistance as this is out of my capability. I apologize and hope that you find someone else. Just wanted to update the post so someone else may be able to help!
    Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Hi ACAR,

Please could you take a look at a couple of Fortune Cookie models I created this morning, Fortune Cookie handmade style and Fortune Cookie factory made style. They would not be currently printable with Shapeways due to minimum wall thicknesses. If the fotrune cookies are to your liking, let me know and we can discuss finer details, such as material & sizes etc.

Cheers,
    Paul

4. ACAR
    ACAR New Member
    I like the models. Where should we start?

5. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,
    Paul