Estimate for belt-clip for Fitbit One

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by EdDickens, Feb 13, 2014.

1. EdDickens
    EdDickens New Member
    I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in providing an estimate for designing and creating a belt-clip for the Bitbit One.

The holder that comes with the device just doesn't work on a belt and I don't like the sticky rubberized material they used. I've seen a few different designs for a wrist worn holder.

I've tried the wrist worn devices (Fitbit Force, Jawbone Up) and just don't like them. I just don't like something on my wrist during the kickboxing and heavy bag work I do.

The older Fitbit Ultra had the perfect design and holder. The device itself was a clamshell that was it's own clip and worked great on t-shirts or shorts and the belt clip actually worked on a belt.
    [​IMG] Fitbit Ultra
    [​IMG] Ultra Belt-Clip
    [​IMG] Fitbit in belt-clip

If a belt-clip could be made that uses the basic design of the Ultra's belt-clip...

There may even be two designs here. The belt-clip obviously needs a larger opening to fit around a belt. Since the Fitbit One is not a clamshell design, a second holder designed to clamp to a t-shirt collar and shorts pockets would also be nice.

2. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    pm sent

3. Vidalcris
    Vidalcris New Member
    PM sent ;)

4. EdDickens
    EdDickens New Member
    Thanks for all the messages.

I'm considering an offer for the design work.

Ed