Editing Model Images In Microsoft Edge Brower Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by lensman, Jun 11, 2017.

1. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    This may not specifically be a bug within Shapeways, but I'm bringing this to your attention and making other users aware: Using the Microsoft Edge browser and trying to delete one's own photo's from a model's page does not work. Hitting that X at the end did nothing. I thought maybe if I changed the material name to "Select an option" this might work, but I couldn't even do that. Maybe if I changed the order number from 1 to lowest number then....? Nope. Couldn't enter the box to change the number - but what I COULD do that I can't in Google Chrome browser is click on the order number and physically DRAG it to another location in the order! However, I still couldn't actually DELETE the photo.

It wasn't until I switched browsers to Chrome that I was finally able to simply click on the X and delete it....

Attached Files:

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Why would you use Edge, other than to download chrome on a fresh 10 install? :p I'll report to see if this is something we can make compatible.

3. lensman
    Ha. :rolleyes: I use four different browsers because I invariably find something that one does (or does better) and the other doesn't!

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    We've confirmed the bug and have it ticketed. I'm glad I'm not a dev that has to deal with compatibility! :)

5. lensman
    Cheers, and I hear ya!