Do You Want To Be Featured In Shapeways Magazine?

Discussion in 'RC Cars, Boats and Planes' started by seeriv, Oct 21, 2017.

1. seeriv
    seeriv Member Shapeways Magazine Contributer
    Hi there!

Do you have a storefront on Shapeways and a story to tell about your experiences with 3D printing?\

Then we want to hear from you!

For the last month, I’ve been interviewing people in the 3D scale modeling community for Shapeways Magazine, showing off the ingenuity and creativity of our members. Until now, I’ve been finding random people and asking them nicely if they want to talk about themselves for a few minutes. Well, it only took me four interviews, but I finally got the idea to ask the community right where they live.

And since we’re partnered with Valve now, I also want to try and interview every Portal, DOTA 2, and all the other Valve-related fans I can shoot an email to. Do you make both scale models and Valve-inspired gear?

Well, I’m not going to do two pieces on you, but I’ll definitely make a note about how cool that is in the article.

If you would like to be featured, please reply to this post. However, please let me state upfront that replying will not guarantee you a feature on the blog. It guarantees that I will consider you, and when I get to you (depending on how much traction this post gets), I will let you know whether or not my editors and I have decided to move forward with your piece.

Thanks so much for reading, thanks so much for being a part of the Shapeways family, and I hope to speak with many of you again.

Sincerely,
    Ricardo Castano IV

2. Feel free to msg me anytime. :)

3. vivalatina
    vivalatina Member
    Hello,
    I would be happy to share my experience.
    regards