Dhc-6 Twin Otter On Floats In Scale 1/200

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1751382_deleted, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Hi there,

I'm looking for a de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter on floats
    in scale 1/200.

Anyone out there who can offer one?

2. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
    Hello, I would love to help design this plane for you; check out my website at www.jdfantasy.com

3. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    You could try contacting the person who already has a 1/200 twotter on wheels in the "shop" section.

4. Hi mkroeker,
    thanks for the hint.
    Already tried that. Contacted two different suppliers,
    but didn't get any response :-(

5. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    Meanwhile, at Anyuta 3D aircraft miniatures hangar...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Hm, can't find it.
    Could you pls. provide
    a direct link?

7. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    Dear sandkriecher,

IF you would take the time to check our first page of products catalog OR read and answer your PMs, you could have everything you asked for in a matter of few seconds only and you could avoid all this unnecessary chit-chat on public. IF...!

Since you did not manage to spot the requested 1/200 scale DH-6 Twin Otter miniature waiting for you, clearly placed at the first page of our products catalog and considering you did not took the time to read and answer PM sent to you, we assume that we'll not hear from you soon - right? Btw, we 3D design scale models for scale modelers, hobbyists and collectors. Unfortunatelly, for any other services (ie eyesight check) we are unavailable to help. Anyway, whether you decide to purchase our 1/200 scale Twin Otter miniature product or prefer any other shop, we wish you to build a fine diorama.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017