Cups and pots

Discussion in 'Other Interest Groups' started by shariff, May 3, 2016.

1. shariff
    shariff Well-Known Member
    I'm a young guy who never imagined being so into designing mugs and cups and getting so into designing them in different ways than normal.But since shapeways and my recent finding of love for coffee I just can't help but scribble out a design of some random cup,mug or pot that I see in my head and then try to bring it to life through this amazing site,I even wake up with new ideas of which to this day I have hundreds sketched on dozens of pieces of papers and can't wait to upload and show here.Of course I have plenty more than just cups to show but,that is for another day......I'm just getting started and hope to upload new and innovated ideas more frequently

Anyway here's a recent cup design I got printed in porcelain along with a coaster to go with it. Many have probably seen this on other threads but,I feel it might get better attention here (sorry about some of the bad quality pics I jus haven't had time for much edits and hope to take better ones soon:

Cup & ringed coaster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's a group render of the possibilities:

[​IMG]

a comparison shot near a normal mug

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. shariff
  3. shariff
    Hey guys don't forget to check out my works and let me know your thoughts please.links are above and remember to click my username to see the rest of my shop....more coming soon.