Create a human face from pictures with software, advice needed

Discussion in 'Software and Applications' started by Mandygot_Bee, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Mandygot_Bee
    Mandygot_Bee New Member
    Hello,

I would like to create a human face, with one or two photo of an actor, but I have neither the time nor the capacity to create everything from the start. I know there's a lot of software, I've heard of faceshop or FaceGen among others.
    But I need to know what program will actually modify the base mesh rather than just put a texture on it? The opinion of someone who has already tried her/himself would be very helpful. If you even had pictures showing the original model and the result on the mesh, it would be great!
    I hope is it possible to have a good result but i guess at least somme modification on the mesh will be needed with ZBrush, mudbox, Sculptris or others.
    Thank you in advance for your answers (please not too many technical terms I am a beginner). ^ _ ^

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
  3. Mandygot_Bee
    Mandygot_Bee New Member
    I know this software and it is a very cool one! But since I can' t take a lot of my picture of the actor as I'm not one of his relatives (unfortunately! :D)
    I can't use 123DCatch but I would have love it. Thank you.
    Any other idea? Does someone use face shop or Facegen? What do you think about?