Could "My Sales" section show exact dates, times, and items?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by LincolnK, May 22, 2012.

1. LincolnK
    LincolnK Member
    Could "My Sales" section show exact dates, times, and items that were sold (and in what material)?

Those kind of metrics could come in very handy.

Lincoln

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Those data values (with exception of TIME) are on your Order Overview Spreadsheet

3. LincolnK
    LincolnK Member
    Thanks for the info. Is that the thing I can download and view offline only?

Lincoln

4. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    In a word, Yes.

5. What would the information "time" be useful for ?

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  6. Hi Lincoln,

Thanks for reaching out!! We just released an upgrade to My Sales today which we hope will give you more insight into your orders without having to work Excel magic.

We now list most of what you requested. If you click on the # of items sold (it should be blue w/ a little underline), you will see a detailed breakdown of each order that makes up that payment period.

If you need more info, you can use the Spreadsheet :)

7. LincolnK
    LincolnK Member
    Thanks! That makes it much quicker.

Do you know if we will eventually be able to see some sort of general area that the order was placed from? Even something as general like a state, or province would be better than nothing?

Sometimes I sell at shows, and I always wonder if someone that didn't by at the show ended up buying online later on. If I saw that sales came from that area it would help me to decide if doing that show was worth it.

The reason I asked about the time an item is sold is that it can help me learn about my buyers habits. Also, if I see something was sold within an hour after I spoke to someone, it can give me an idea if it may have been someone I dealt with, or if not, it could be a total stranger.

It can also help you to figure out if certain times of day are better for running google adds.

Lincoln