Clearing Cart

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 1756668_deleted, Oct 6, 2017.

1. How do i empty cart

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Click on "Edit cart" on the shopping cart popup - each item in the cart should have a blue x symbol at the end of its line for removing the entry.

2091931_deleted likes this.
  3. It does not. I am on a galaxy note 5. if that helps Screenshot_20171007-080332.png

4. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Try setting the item count to zero then (at least that option is present in the drop-down on the non-mobile version of the site) ?

5. Moms_Sphagetti
    Moms_Sphagetti Well-Known Member
    Hi j72m79,

Thanks for writing in and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble emptying your cart! Like mkroeker already mentioned, can you try setting your item count on the quantity drop down menu to zero? If that doesn't work, would you be able to visit your cart on a computer and try removing the item from your cart then? Let me know how that works out and we can go from there!

All the best,

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    If you can't get to a PC, I usually try requesting the desktop site (tap the 3 dots on the top right of the browser, then check the checkbox next to Request desktop site)

7. Turn your phone horizontally and then you will see blue x.

8. mett1971
    mett1971 Member
    Press Edit cart then turn your phone sideways to horizon mode and the blue x will appear

jimmyadvice likes this.