I am doing a print for a friends kid who is still young enough to where they might place it in their mouths and it is something that should be a precaution anyways. The material I am using is WSF Some questions I have are what paints are safe? I hear acrylics are safe after they cure but I am not 100%. Also I was wondering about a good method of getting the model smooth and less porous? One more thing. I hear shellac is non toxic and is even used to coat pills. Where can I get non toxic shellac or do you recommend that? Any help would be great thanks.