Cannot Get My Access Token With Oauth2 In Laravel

Discussion in 'Shapeways API' started by elchroy, Jul 21, 2017.

1. elchroy
    elchroy Member

I'm new to the ShapewaysAPI but I've been able to get a good start, following the API OAuth2 documentation here - I'm building out an integration with the Shapeways API (v2), and I've created an app and obtained my client_id and client_secret. I've also successfully obtained my authorization_code, which understandably changes with each request.

However, I've not been able to go on from there. I followed the documentation (, and I'm stuck at the 4th step. I cannot get my access token. Each time I send a GET request from my service (with authorization code and other required parameters), I receive a 403 Method Not Found response. I also tried using POST/HEAD/OPTIONS methods with Postman, using the same parameters, but none has worked. Some even returned with a 400 - Bad Request response.

What could I be doing wrong, or what am I missing?

Note: My related tech stack is PHP7.1 and Laravel 5.4 framework. I'm also using GuzzleHTTP Client (^6.3) to make the API requests.
    adexphem likes this.
  2. imdaveho
    imdaveho Shapeways Employee Product Team
    @elchroy This might be faulty documentation, could you try instead of providing the params as POST body and not as URI params and request via POST and not GET.