Can Anyone Build This Soviet Aa Gun? - Closed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by pascalemod, Nov 20, 2018.

1. pascalemod
    pascalemod Member
    Hello, Im looking if anyone would design the 1/700 scale 37mm AA gun soviets used a lot. This is from 1940s and 1950s.

Whats needed is enclosure with some floor, and the gun itself. Enclosure is much more needed - simple enough to make but complicated to scratch build in quantities (I need 6).

The gun is named 37mm twin B-11 (or V-11 in English). They came in twin or single mounts, can be seen in Mikhail Kutuzov cruiser still as museum today in Russia has them in numbers on decks for references.

:

This is to fit some Soviet destroyer model ships in 1/700 scale. There is nothing really good available online and I would buy at least 6, and the shields are mostly needed, but a full gun assembly is nicer to have for more accuracy. Those guns also came with a type of cover - that could be also made and would be appreciated as extra.

Attached Files:

2. sozzap23
    sozzap23 Well-Known Member
    Hi Pavel

Thanks for your interest in my work, unfortunately I only stick to British and German WW1 and WW2 designs. I have too much work on already! looking at the guns though there'd not be all that much detail at 1/700 scale when you consider wall and wire thickness. Generally at 1/700 you can almost accurately do a 5 or 6" gun barrel so if you imagine at 1/700 a 40mm gun barrel with a 6" Barrel that's what this would look like.

Good luck with your search.

3. Mackattack027
    Mackattack027 Member
    Depending on how detailed you want this I may be able to make it look decent. Would need to look into it but let me know if you are interested.

4. pascalemod
    pascalemod Member
    Project closed, thank you for contacting me.