Ben

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 114138_deleted, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hello,
    My name is Ben. My user name RedFish is common to the one other public forum I actively pertisipate in, forabodiesonly.com .
    I've choosen to avoid blog spots, Twitter, Facebook, etc..
    I can't imagine myself or anyone else benefiting from from my presence there.
    My activity at the A-bodies forum is all about helping other A-body owners if/when possible.
    I do have a creative and problem solving, imagination. A few of my accomplishments can be seen at www.DeMonIVR.com and www.DeMonDIN.com .
    If you're wondering why a car nut has joined this forum ..It's because I expect to need a lot of help with my current project.
    I want to take my DeMonDIN instrument bezel a step further by illuminating its switch labels, i.e.
    LIGHTS
    WIPERS
    HEAT
    etc..
    After 2 weeks of practice in SketchUp v.8 I've realized there is a lot to learn.
    I hope answers to all my questions will be found here and maybe someday I'll be able to help someone else.
    Good luck to all, Ben

2. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hey Ben,

Welcome! How did you happen to find us?

This community is full of some of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to 3D modeling and 3D printing, so you've come to the right place. Best of luck in your projects!