Being ignored on Items that came broken

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Silverbeam, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Silverbeam
    Silverbeam Well-Known Member
    So it's the holidays so I know things are likely slow,

but I did get someone to talk to me BEFORE Christmas, a claim was supposedly filed, and now even after a second email sent asking for a status update, I am not getting any new info. I need to get the broken stuff reprinted for a client ASAP and I am really annoyed that I am not even being talked to anymore.

Anyone else getting the cold shoulder?

BEWARE BAD PACKAGING! They like to toss multiple orders together, no matter how many there are, A single set came just fine with no broken parts, but anything remotely fragile when tossed in a bag with lots of items doesn't have a chance.

Attached Files:

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Have you heard anything today? we should be getting back to full speed this week.

3. Silverbeam
    Silverbeam Well-Known Member
    Yes I did, I hate to have to be the thorn in your foot so often shapeways. I know you guys are all trying and everything is till new, but I expect reasonable service both on my printed items and as a business all around.

I just hope in 3-5 years you guys will not only be the only affordable 3d printing site, but the best.

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    We always appreciate hearing what we do well, as what we don't do well. So that we can not only be the best, but exactly what you need.