Hello From Mexico! Brand New Shop With 14 Rings, 12 Variant Sizes Each!

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by davidae, Nov 22, 2016.

1. davidae
    davidae Member
    Hello from Mexico!

I have been lurking here for some months now and I’m finally ready to open my shop.

I’m a 23 years old architect who always have loved to model in 3D and thanks to Shapeways I can finally have my creations in my hand and maybe also sell some of them!

I have finally finished setting up my jewelry shop with 14 different rings, each one of them with 12 sizes variations, multiple materials and a lot of images for every one of them. It’s been a lot of work, months of my life compressed in this little shop, and it would be great if you guys could tell me what you think about it!

I have to thank a lot of you people here on the forums to motivate me to keep going and for being such an awesome community!

This is my shop

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Welcome! Looks like we did good getting you motivated! Those are some unique designs, what software are you using? Have you had any of them printed yet?

3. davidae
    davidae Member
    Hey there! For this designs I used a combination of Rhinoceros and Zbrush, and for rendering is C4D.

Yes! Most of them, some in plastic and other in metals, I have recently taken photos of them, here are some:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HiPerrine and shawn_halayka like this.
  4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Those came out amazing! And great photography!