3d Printed Models

Discussion in 'Miniatures and Scale Models' started by southernnscale, Aug 19, 2018.

1. southernnscale
    southernnscale Well-Known Member
    I thought I would post a few of my 1:220 scale train models use on my layout these are painted and ready to put to work! the only thing not printed is the coal and track!
    IMG_7977.JPG

periocus, PopeDesign and EricaC like this.
  2. southernnscale
    Another 3D printed model painted except for the railroad bridge! shay Engine and some logging cars!
    IMG_7549.JPG

periocus likes this.
  3. southernnscale
    Pallets Standard size done in Z scale. Another good detail used for warehouse! or supply building!

IMG_8113.JPG IMG_8112.JPG

periocus likes this.
  4. southernnscale
    One 3D printed Disney Land type Omni Bus. Z scale
    IMG_8105.JPG

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  5. southernnscale
    Small Over head crane3D printed Z scale. With several supply items and Peterbilt 320
    IMG_8107.JPG

6. southernnscale
    Hinton WV Switch tower Railroad building!
    HINton WV CW.JPG

7. southernnscale
    Here is an interesting Switch tower. 3D printed Z scale Using a Passenger car as part of the building!
    IMG_8250.JPG

8. Artrod
    Artrod Member
    Sorry for the late reply as I don't visit the forums as often as I should. Still wanted to comment that I really like your designs and they look fun! I especially like the converted Passenger car. Great work!

9. southernnscale
    Thanks! but that converted passenger car attached to a switch tower is a real building in real life designed from a photo!

10. southernnscale
    5447.1396730306.jpg

11. lawrencekramer2014
    lawrencekramer2014 Well-Known Member
    When you take a product picture with a coin it really helps to emphasize the excellent detail of your work. I do the same with my jewelry when I can. But my detail is nothing compared to yours.

12. southernnscale
    I have check out your site page Outstanding work on the jewelry! I have tried some rings but don't like the ideal I have to do a print for each size! can't use the same render have to rescale each time!
    IMG_7613.JPG IMG_7640.JPG

13. furkini
    furkini Member
    I thought I would post a few of my 1:220 scale train models use on my layout these are painted and ready to put to work! the only thing not printed is the coal and track!

14. southernnscale
    I was wondering if any one was going to show off there work here! That was the reason I put this here! I enjoy seeing what other do in printing trains! or other that used my models and used them on their layouts!

15. southernnscale
    This model was a reprint model of overhead crane for logging! Had to be repaired! it was the replacement model it also was broken but I always keep spruce part from other models and used them to repair!
    IMG_8615.JPG