3d modeler

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by jordanbanks, Feb 20, 2013.

1. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
    I am a student currently and am looking for work. My 3d is amazing and can make models and anything pretty much; I use blender 3d and lightwave. Please get back to me if you have any work or projects I can help.

Attached Files:

2. Hello,

I am looking for someone to do a 3D model of a simple earring photograph that I have ready. I saw your post and I think this could be a good fit. It's a really simple job, but I will give you excellent feedback if you can complete this.

I own a large spray tanning manufacturing company (www.envytan.com), but this is an unrelated side project. That said, we are always developing new products, and we could use a great modeler on our team. Please let me know if you are interested.

Elle Kruger
    President/CEO
    EnvyTan, Inc.
    www.envytan.com
    elle@envytan.com

Attached Files:

3. jordanbanks
    Ok, I will get started right away

4. Has the request been fulfilled?

5. Hi,

May I call or email you regarding a design project?

I'm seeking a designer who can work on site in Manhattan for the first project, them remote for other projects.

Projects include:

- novel water bottle concept

- cobra belt buckle

- glasses

- skull mask

Please reply to smugsly1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Evan

6. jordanbanks
    Hi I have the earring done but I am now resizing it so it is perfect when it comes out. Hope this is not inconvenient to you

Attached Files:

7. hello I need a prototype for my invention Can you help. I can leave you my number and name

8. jordanbanks
    your earring is done :D

9. What's your rate? :rolleyes: