3d Designer Wanted For Plastic Prototype Design

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1451720_deleted, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Job Description:
    Prototype design based on existing sketches. Product is in the consumer products category. It will contain a small circuit board, motor, and sensor etc.

Initial workload will be 5-15 hours with updates as required.

Process will be iterative. I will provide information to get started and provide feedback for changes. I need STL part files as output for now to 3d print them!

Experience in plastics/consumer products design preferred. Please respond with high your level experience and hourly rate.

Full scope will be provided to successful candidate.

Qualifications:
    Experience in 3D products, preferably consumer products
    Must be proficient in assemblies
    Must be good with 3d sketching, probably with free form objects
    May require surface modelling
    Experience in 3D printing nice to have - these parts will be 3D printed and tested to finalize functional prototype.

Application Instructions:
    Please feel free to touch base with me about it - mintoft8@gmail.com

Ideally, I would like to get your your experience, some images of 3D objects showcasing your capabilities, and an hourly rate.
    Please attach your resume if available - I just need an idea of your capabilities and experience.

2. paulopereira
    paulopereira Active Member
    Hi,
    I just emailed you.

Thanks

3. kaadesign
    kaadesign Well-Known Member
    PM sent

4. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    Hi,
    I sent you an e-mail.
    -Ralph

5. jon_broadfoot
    jon_broadfoot Member
    Hey,

I am an industrial designer that works at an additive manufacturing company. I do the CAD work there and am very knowledgeable about 3d printing and all it has to offer. Let me know if you still need help.

6. Hi,
    I was using mintoft8@gmail.com earlier, now at hwprototypes@gmail.com.

I have some design help for the moment and now am looking for some hardware advise. Any interest in this:

Electronics Advisor Wanted
    Hi, I imagine there are some electronics hobbyists out there that can help with this:

Job Description:
    A prototype design for a consumer product currently being 3d designed. It will contain a small circuit board, motor, and sensor etc. I am looking for someone to advise me on the electronic parts I've chosen. This person will be someone that tinkers with hardware and has experience using batteries, sensors, micro controllers, etc.

Deliverables may include: Arduino code, custom PCB layout design, circuit diagram and PCB layout and supplier selection, battery size recommendation, PIR or other sensor type selection

We will agree on the deliverables and a timeline up front.

Experience in plastics/consumer products design preferred. Please respond with high your experience/resume and we will discuss.

Full scope will be provided to successful candidate.

Qualifications:
    Experienced hobbyist or technologist
    Experience in consumer products preferable

7. monk3947
    monk3947 Well-Known Member
    hi
    sent an email right now :)