127 Mm/54 Mk41

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by shapcottmark4, May 6, 2018.

1. shapcottmark4
    shapcottmark4 Member
    In world of war ships there is a Gun turret for 5" guns. I would like to order 20 such guns.

2. diStefan
    diStefan Member
    Do you have picture and what ship has been mounted?

3. shapcottmark4
    shapcottmark4 Member
    Yes, It is the USS Montana BB-65 The guns were not built to my knowledge, but I want to build the ship using the turrets World of Warships installed on them. The Artillery gun is a 5" barrel, in a custom turret. I do not have the dimensions, because I could not find a real example. I am looking for the gun and turret to be build in a 1/200 scale, and between 10 and 20 of the turrets with guns.

Attached Files:

4. diStefan
    diStefan Member
    Sorry I don’t have it I need really good 2d drawings to make it

5. shapcottmark4
    shapcottmark4 Member
    Thanks okay, thank you for the response. Please let me know if you come across this gun in the future.

6. shapcottmark4
    shapcottmark4 Member
    http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_5-54_mk16.php I found a link to a single barrel version implemented on Korean war era ships, the version i would like was designed for twin mounts on the BB 65- 71 designs on the Montana class, very similar to the Twin 5" 38 caliber mark 32

7. diStefan
    diStefan Member
    Hello,

I have this one, if it is workable for you just let me know I have to make it printable then!

Attached Files:

8. shapcottmark4
    shapcottmark4 Member
    Thank you, but I had the piece custom made a few months ago. I appreciate the response either way.