1/18 And 1/25 Scale Wheel/body

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by SVT_Mountain, Jan 27, 2019.

1. SVT_Mountain
    SVT_Mountain Member
    I'm looking for someone who can make a 1/18 scale set of wheels if possible? I can provide pictures as needed. I just do not have 3D printing or design expertise.

2nd possible request is if someone can make a 1/25 Scale resin body and or the individual body pieces of the model car. My problem is I have the older 1999 model of the car, and the bumpers/hood/wing are different on the newer 2003 model but yet nobody makes a 1/25 scale model of the 2003. If anyone has any insight or can point me in the direction of someone who could help, I would be forever grateful. I will provide more details in PM! Thanks in advance!!

2. eclabs
    eclabs Member

Hi,

Can you please consider my profile and send me the pictures on my email?

Please note my email - engineerscubicle@gmail.com.

3. joie
    joie Well-Known Member
    Hi there, I have experience diong such models for 3D printing. This is an example of a tire you can compare to.
    I've made car bodies too with your exact same situation (having an old version that is not sold anymore).
    So, if you please, contact me with further instructions.
    Cheers.

4. rolsen01
    rolsen01 Well-Known Member
  5. November_Kilo
    November_Kilo Member
    @ rolsen01, I am trying to contact with you via PM for a custom project, but it seems not possible. The message appears is "You may not start a conversation with rolsen01 because of his or her privacy settings". Anyway, since its not possible to start a PM with you, please contact with me. Thanks

6. rolsen01
    rolsen01 Well-Known Member
    Sorry, I do not do custom parts, thought you might find something useful already in my store.