Aviation Related Scale Model Kits & Miniatures

Discussion in 'Miniatures and Scale Models' started by Anyuta3D, Mar 17, 2017.

1. corlando
    corlando Member
    Hello, i am looking to get some parts printed for a scale 1:18 hobbyboss UH-1B Huey, http://www.hobbyboss.com/index.php?g=home&m=product&a=show&id=1555&l=en. the parts that come with the kit are lousy and it needs detail but i have no idea what scale or MM in size to order so the scale would be correct for the model. I hope you can help and if you can give me a price on these 3D parts i want made in the correct scale.

thanks,

Carl

Attached Files:

Fano likes this.
  2. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    WWII Luftwaffe Flettner Fl-282 V21 Kolibri model kit

Flettner Fl-282 Kolibri was a single-seat open cockpit intermeshing rotor helicopter, produced during WWII in Germany by Anton Flettner. The Fl-282 V21 was the reconnaissance liaison version with two seats for pilot and observer. It was the World's first series production helicopter.

This WWII Luftwaffe's Flettner Fl-282 Kolibri helicopter model kit is available in TWO diferent versions, under 1/18 scale, 3D printed with Frosted Detail plastic material for best quality result. It can make a fine diorama display alongside with same scale figures or other vehicles, although it will look just fine on its own of course. Both model kit versions, are extreme detailed with all fine details. Suitable for skilled and experienced scale model builders.

Ultra-detailed building instructions manual CUTAWAY can be found HERE
    Ultra-detailed building instructions manual STANDARD can be found HERE

Feel free to bookmark & follow our products catalog and stay tuned for all our future releases. For additional info & directions, feel free to contact with us.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  3. Anyuta3D
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  4. Anyuta3D

The Sikorsky MH-60G/HH-60G Pave Hawk is a twin-turboshaft engine helicopter in service with USAF. It is a derivative of the UH-60 Black Hawk and incorporates the USAF PAVE electronic systems program. The HH-60/MH-60 is a member of the Sikorsky S-70 family. The MH-60G Pave Hawk's primary mission is insertion and recovery of special operations personnel, while the HH-60G Pave Hawk's core mission is recovery of personnel under hostile conditions, including combat search and rescue. Both versions conduct day or night operations into hostile environments. Because of its versatility, the HH-60G may also perform peacetime operations such as civil search and rescue, emergency aeromedical evacuation (MEDEVAC), disaster relief, international aid and counter-drug activities.

This kit contains all necessary parts for assembling a helicopter miniature to be used as a training stick model and is meant to be attached on wooden stick & used as training material for helicopter crews for their CSAR tactics training & briefing before mission.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Anyuta3D
    Helicopter scale model kits & rotary aviation miniatures custom designed & 3D printed upon request. Feel free to bookmark our Anyuta 3D products catalog for miniatures, figures, model kits & diorama accessories.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Anyuta3D
  7. Anyuta3D
    WWI Luftstreitkräfte aviator / observer bust

The skies over World War I-era Europe served as a brutal testing ground for manned aircraft. Though limited by their primitive machines, these 'Knights of the Sky' went on to achieve some of the War’s most extraordinary and often downright suicidal feats of heroism.

Feel free to bookmark & follow our products catalog and stay tuned for all our future releases. For additional info & directions, feel free to contact with us.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Anyuta3D
    Aircraft scale model kits & aviation related diorama accessories custom designed & 3D printed upon request. Feel free to bookmark our Anyuta 3D products catalog for miniatures & more.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Glattrohr
    Glattrohr Member
    Dear 'Anyuta',
    as a modeler with scale 1/18 im interested in your German Luftwaffe pilots and ground crew . Please tell me how can i get a overview about your program - everything what has got to do with german Luftwaffe from WWII in scale 1/18.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Chris

10. Glattrohr
    Glattrohr Member