Why Can't I See The Comments?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by TrentTroop, Jun 9, 2020.

1. TrentTroop
    TrentTroop Well-Known Member
    I get email notifications that I have comments on my products, but I cannot see any comment options when I go to the item in question. What is happening here?

2. lefteri
    lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hello @TrentTroop thank you for reaching out to us about this. I'm sorry you aren't seeing comments posted on your products. It's possible that the user(s) deleted them before you can check but we can investigate.

Please email service@shapeways.com with links to the products in question. Mention my name, Lefteri, and my colleagues will make sure that ticket is assigned to me.

3. lefteri
    Hello again @TrentTroop

The commenting option has been disabled as it was consistently attracting spam. Our Developer team will investigate why you're still receiving email notifications and will resolve this to avoid any confusion in the future. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!

4. Andrusi
    Andrusi Member
    Hey, it's now three months later and I just got a similar notification about a comment on one of my products.

5. lefteri
    Hello @Andrusi thank you for letting us know about this. Please email service@shapeways.com with a link to the product and we can ask our Developer team to take a look.