Private Pending Review...

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by coines23, Oct 29, 2018.

1. KkadwellMfg
    KkadwellMfg Member
    I'm a bit curious to see a list of words that is "review"-worthy. I also have a product that gets flagged for review every time I fix a typo or update a photo. I don't even mention "ghost" or "rolls"-- but I do mention "Type F." Is Jaguar in on the word-trolling, too...?

2. jvaneenbergen
    jvaneenbergen Member
    I think any sort of car brand or any derivative there of is currently safe to assume is on that 'filter'. Would be nice if Shapeways could give us an update if anything is being done about this given how long this has been going on. Or if this is the expected new 'normal'.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. KkadwellMfg
    KkadwellMfg Member
    Indeed. My product has absolutely nothing to do with any automobile brand (or any current company), I should point out. But after reading a few threads like this one I decided to perform internet searches for various terms that I'd used in my description to see if any of them came close to any car brands. (I'm not a car guy, so this isn't common knowledge to me.) That was the closest match I could find (and, strictly speaking, NOT a perfect match for the term "F-Type" that Jaguar seems to use). Curious.

4. PenistoneRailwayWorks
    PenistoneRailwayWorks Well-Known Member
    Just been hit by this on product 8YLRLQ36M I've sent an e-mail to customer services, but a couple of hours and still nothing. This one is really frustrating as the model has just appeared in a magazine, and I wanted to use that to help drive a few sales. I updated the model as it had slipped through the net and I'd not yet sprued the parts together after the price change, and now I can't put it on sale. Very very frustrating.

Mitchell, any chance you could clear out the pending queue again in the hope that includes my model. Thanks in advance,

Mark

EDIT: Customer service have been in touch and have now fixed it, thanks!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  5. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Happy to hear Mark!
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I was off on Friday :)

Mitchell