Cannot Download The Pricing Wizard .csv File

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by adbinc, Oct 21, 2018.

1. adbinc
    adbinc Well-Known Member
    I have tried to download the pricing wizard for my shop. I consistently get "Failed. Network error." I have tried all materials (the default) and the smaller materials for sale. No luck.

Can someone help fix this? It will be very important for shop owners when the pricing change hits on the 22nd.

Thanks.

2. crashtestdummy
    crashtestdummy Well-Known Member
    You have been on here long enough to know that won't happen anytime soon.

3. adbinc
    adbinc Well-Known Member
    Yes, but hope springs eternal.

4. rolsen01
    rolsen01 Well-Known Member
    I get mine to download to the 492mb point, then it says to renew, and I get some useless information in a file. Have tried different browsers.
    No luck.

5. crashtestdummy
    crashtestdummy Well-Known Member
    Customer service has been saying for a week it's been known to be not working. I suspect all hands have been working on the new pricing system.

6. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Lemme check in with the dev team and get back to you guys :)
    I was still able to download it on Wednesday (sorry I don't download it each day)

7. javelin98
    javelin98 Well-Known Member
    Um... I'm embarrassed to say that I can't find the pricing wizard anymore... where did it go?

8. MitchellJetten
  9. javelin98
    How do I get there from the home page? The only "Settings" I can find is in the dropdown from my avatar, but that takes me to email and contact settings.

10. MitchellJetten
    Here you go:
    upload_2018-11-20_16-29-58.png

Hope this helps :)
    Mitchell

11. javelin98
    Oh. That's a separate button? I thought it was just additional decoration, like this one:

Shapeways Settings.jpg

You might want to mention to the web GUI staff to make that button a little more intuitive or otherwise recognizable as a button that has its own functionality.