Models Deleted Still Show Up In Other Menus

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by 3BRBS, Sep 18, 2017.

1. 3BRBS
    3BRBS Member
    Hi all. I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, but I believe I discovered a small bug, sort of related to this matter. I uploaded new versions of my models, and deleted the old ones. But, despiste doing this, when I'm in "Edit Product", and I get to the section "Material render pose", in the dropdown menu under the "Pose model:", it still displays every single model I used to render, eventhough the models have been erased. It would make sense that if the models where erased, they would somehow be purged from the dropdown menu.

For example, the two models marked with a red "X" were already erased from my models, but when I edit the product, the default Material Render Pose image is still from the first model uploaded, which acts as a defacto default. The only model I actually kept is the one with the green arrow, nevertheless, eventhough I select and save that model, when I refresh the page, or enter later to edit the product, the image from the Material Render Pose is still the one with the red "X". It makes no sense that if I erased a model, it is still an option to render from it. At the moment I post this, I can pick either of the first or the second model marked with the red "X", and it is possible to render from them, despiste the fact that noth models have been erased, so they must be actually being stored somewhere.

SHAPEWAYS_01.jpg

Also, probably another small bug, I made the mistake to erase the models before I changed them for another one in the section "Pricing & Model Files". This created a loop where I couldn't pick anyother model to swap it. The section just got frozen, forcing me to erase the product in the end, since the option to change the model was basically blocked, and couldn't find an easy fix.

I do not have the exact example than this issue happened, since I deleted the original model, but basically, as shown above, the drop down menu of "Select a Model" got frozen since the model that was selected "as a model" for the pricing, got erased before being removed, or another one was selected from this list. I hope this makes the issue more clear.

SHAPEWAYS_02.jpg

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    It looks like you tried to add images unsuccessfully. And link to the models will help too.

3. 3BRBS
    3BRBS Member
    This happen with almost all the models, since I updated all the versions to 2.1, and erased previous versions, e.g. 2.0 or below. Here are some as requested:
    Thanks!