Bracelet Designer Wanted

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Miles_Carlson, May 12, 2017.

1. Miles_Carlson
    Miles_Carlson Member
    Hello,
    I am looking for someone to design a bracelet for me.
    I have attached some bracelets for sale on Shapeways as a starting point.
    Mine would need a flat spot on the front for a phrase like "take flight" while on the back side (side unseen, against skin) another flat place to put an ID number like "0878346".

I would like this to be 3d printable in a variety of precious metals including gold, silver, and platinum, but also a cheaper steel option as well.

I'd like to get some quotes and examples of previous relevant bracelet design work.

I need someone who has done this before and has had some amount of commercial success with their designs so I can be confident with their work.

I'm a 3D mechanical designer who does design work for hire on Shapeways, but this more advanced organic shape design is not in my wheelhouse.

Thank you,
    Miles
    ex3.jpg ex2.jpg

Attached Files:

• ex6.jpg

ex6.jpg

File size:
      104.5 KB
      Views:
    • ex4.jpg

ex4.jpg

File size:
      168 KB
      Views:
  2. Lilichi
    Lilichi Member
    no reactions yet?

I could do it. I've recently made a few (organic) bracelets. I could show some pics if you can clarify your request.

- can you give some bracelet size specifications? I take it you want an open (cuff) design, like your examples.
    - is it for a specific person or should the bracelets come in a few sizes, or a one-size-fits-most?
    - should the information on it be designed into the bracelet, or should it just be a flat area, and you add the text/numbers later in another way.?

3. Miles_Carlson
    Miles_Carlson Member
    One size fits most is my thinking. Just blank flat spaces front and back.

4. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    I have CAD-solutions for creating organic free-form bracelets and rings, but most of my collections placed on link in my shop description. Some designs also here https://www.shapeways.com/shops/amalham?section=Bracelets-metals&s=0

My solutions can create more ornaments for embossing/engraving and organic open structures as you can see below. Any size and more ring forms are available. Some part of ornament can be empty (solid) for custom elements as you see on last picture.

Please see these rings and bracelets:
    PanRingChina2.png A02 Bracelet_Brass_-plated with gold-2.jpg feng-shuiBracelet-2.png Bracelet-20.png Render_vs_Product.png ChineseRings.jpg Bracelet-resin-22.png Bracelet-4.png PAWcfBraceletChina.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  5. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    I am an experienced designer in 3D printed jewelry. I have a background in organic and parametric modeling so the opportunities for design are almost limitless. I am including a few examples. Also see my shop for some examples of jewelry. I look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Files:

6. Miles_Carlson
    Miles_Carlson Member
    I'm not positive I understand this post. Is this an ad for a CAD tool?
    I'm more looking to hire someone to design a bracelet.

7. Miles_Carlson
    Miles_Carlson Member
    Did my original post with the four pictures give you an indication of what I am looking for? If not I can post another batch of photos?

8. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    I bit don't understand you. Would you like to make copies of well-known designs https://n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com/ ? I tried make similar pattern https://www.shapeways.com/product/6GL8XNGGY/paffvase-v2e99u2v2s1h183-plastic 710x528_8571344_6464117_1459343986.jpg
    My CAD solutions are not for sale, but I can make something for you by it.

Your examples about 2 ways of creating bracelet - custom work and form+pattern. If you looking for custom models (like on first picture) please share some explanation what you want to see in design (leaf, branch, etc) and something about weight / size.

But my patterned bracelets need to define form number, sizes and number of pattern. Most of patterns are here
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/amalham?section=PandoraCharmV1&s=0

Base parameters for creating my openwork patterned bracelet are here:
    brF2_.jpg

Also I can create new forms and ornaments. If you see something from my link what pattern you want to see in bracelet for you - please send me links on panguver@gmail.com

I will create bracelet from my presets (form + ornament + sizes above) for $10 just for you. Check my ETSY shop - listings for bracelets and rings (as STL file) coming soon.

Sincerely.

9. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    Hi Miles,
    Check your email for my reply.