Mark-up Gets Lost If Model Is Replaced By Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by railNscale, May 25, 2017.

1. railNscale
    railNscale Well-Known Member
    Hello,

Due to the repricing, I've updated our BONUS SET Minigolf: http://shpws.me/NetW with a model containing sprues to reduce the price.
    That works fine. However I noticed that the mark-up was lost as well as the material selection of the photos.
    Since the replacement model is a LOT cheaper there is no reason to get zero mark-up.

Can this please be fixed? The retail price is suppose to remain constant if an uploaded model costs less.

Regards,
    Maurice

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    HERE NOTICED TOO.
    THIS LEDS TO CHECK, RECHECK AND RECHECK AGAIN ALL CHANGES DONE.
    ALSO, ALL THE PRICE AND MATERIAL CHANGES AND PICS UPLOADED ALONG THIS MORNING AREN'T SHOW IN GENERAL LIST.
    NEW PICS UPLOADED ALONG THIS MORNING DIDN'T BE UPDATED IN THE PRODUCT MAIN PAGE, DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU SAVE CHANGES ONE, THREE, FOUR TIMES.

AS USUAL, SHAPEWAYS DO CHANGES TOO CLOSE TO WEEKEND. AND NEW CHANGES ARE NEVER TESTED BEFORE.

MAY I ASK SOMEBODY GETS HIS HANDS OUT THE PANTS AND START WORK ON ALL THESE STUPID ISSUES?

THANKS FOR DO THE WORK WHICH ARE YOU BEEING PAID.

3. HOLDEN8702
    NOT BEEING UPDATED CHANGES WHEN WE ARE CHANGING PRODUCTS TO A NEW MATERIAL, CAN'T BE SEEING NEW PRICES NOR NEW PICS FOR NEW MATERIAL IN SHOP GENERAL LISTS.

WHEN YOU CAME INTO THE PRODUCT, YOU CAN WATCH THE NEW MATERIAL AND PRICE, BUT NOT THE NEW PICTURE.

I DON'T SEE NECCESSARY TO OPEN A NEW TREAD, BUT PLEASE TELL YOU HAVE SEEN THAT !!!!!!!!!!!

4. HOLDEN8702
    AT LAST! FIXED MY PROBLEMS.
    BUT DON'T KNOW ABOUT MAURICE ISSUES WITH MARKUPS IN UPDATED MODELS.

5. railNscale
    Hello,

Yesterday I received a mail of SW that 8 of our models were affected by some sort of bug. Luckily the problems looked not too big.
    It seems that models I changed lately (adding sprues and stuff to prevent ridiculous cost increases) were affected.
    Luckily I was a bit lazy, and did not change many models.

It appears to me that SW is doing their changes way too quickly withhout proper testing. It is a pity that this way of working seems to be SW's business model.
    I prefer partners that spend more time in thinking and testing.... But probably I am old fashioned.

Regards,
    Maurice

6. railNscale
    Hello,

Wel, I noticed again that uploading an updated model results in an immediate loss of margin.

This is annoying.

Can you please fix this bug?

Maurice

7. railNscale
    Hello,

It seems that the website goes wacky.

I updated one for sales model with a cheaper design. This model unfortunately got killed. The system says "not printable". Thanks a lot.

The website is slow and clearly not OK.

Please fix all these bugs!

8. railNscale
    The mark-up bug is still not solved.
    Once you re-upload a model, all price settings are lost.

Can this please be solved???

9. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I've reported the bug, and will update when I hear back.

10. railNscale
    Mark-ups still get lost ...

11. railNscale
    And still the mark-ups get lost.

SW wake up! You've been changing so much without any testing. And after notifying the bugs you show zero result - even after more than a month!

Get this solved!

12. railNscale
    And unfortunately this problem is still not solved.

As SW is adding more and more changes to pricing and printing systmeatisc, the need for changing designs increases.

It is a pity you do not provide proper tools to make this possible. Even a simple service such as keeping sales-price seems to be impossible here.

:/

13. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'm told that it should be resolved soon.

14. railNscale
    What is 'SOON' according to you guys? It still is not working.