1980s Cartoon Characters/weapons/add Ons

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 865250_deleted, May 20, 2017.

1. I've been trying to find an artist who is enthusiastic about 80s properties to produce and sell some small items and accessories as 'add-on' kits to customize vintage toys.

If you're an artist who is passionate about 80s toys/cartoons and wish to come along for a project, message me and we can discuss the details and expectations.

Thanks

2. Hello! I am interested! I love the toy concept and am always looking to help out a person who would be delighted for me to model them characters. Let me know if your interested and I will send you plenty of samples.
    -Best!

3. AYBrett
    AYBrett Well-Known Member
    17504982_10211120444638378_8462876444968020116_o - Copy.jpg BSG_ViperSuitFighter_AB.jpg ImperialDragonShapewaysPhoto.jpg ....Aaaagh what the heck... here are my recent samples. PM me if interested. :)

-wishing the bestest!

4. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    If you're still looking for someone, I'd be totally down to help you with this project :)
    You can find examples of my previous work at http://alison.friedlander.me and rotatable models of some of my in-progress comissions on my sketchfab: https://sketchfab.com/afriedlander

I'll send you a follow up pm.

Cheers!
    Alison

5. lockey25
    lockey25 Well-Known Member
    Hey there,

Sure, interested! whats the deal

6. Thanks to everyone here who responded. I was able to find someone to work with on my first project and its almost done. Right now I'm looking for someone to help with a very small item. [​IMG]
    Its a replacement missile for the 1980s Silverhawks Skyrunner figure. Can anyone bang this out for a good price? I don't know how it works here when it comes to who owns the file and where the money goes once these things are ready to print, because all I need is 1.

Not sure if the market for these things is large. Heh.

7. lockey25
    lockey25 Well-Known Member
    I can help you out. Send the dimensions. Should be a $50 job for the design.

You will own the file. You can have it printed and shipped to you from your shapeways account.