Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by johnot, Sep 30, 2013.

1. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    FEMALE_DOLL0001.jpgd147e0a2-9c55-4833-8ce3-a193b77fc0d6Original.jpg
    Articulated Female Doll (2015)

My name is John O.T., a professional 3D Designer for a wide array of products. I've had fairly decent success with over 100+ Shapeways clients in the past couple years. I look forward to helping you get the best print possible.

Portfolio: http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

-Elite Industry Experience
    -Excellent Communication
    -Diligent Correspondence
    -Production Quality
    -Production Ready Design
    -Multi-tasker/thinker
    -Versed in Materials
    -Attention
    -Timeliness

​Please feel free to email me at johnotdesign@gmail.com

Kind regards,

​JOHN O.T.​

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thanks to all of you who have sought my talents for your respective projects. Onward spring!

JohnOT3D

3. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    As a Senior Designer on Shapeways, I am equipped to deliver high quality designs that will realize your 3d printing goals. I have over 150 past successful clients and a passion for great work! Get in touch!

Regards,

John

4. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    As a Senior Designer on Shapeways, I am equipped to deliver high quality designs that will realize your 3d printing goals. I have over 150 past successful clients and a passion for great work! Get in touch!

Regards,

John

5. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    image.jpg

Would you like to take a photo of a loved one and make a face accurate model? Get in touch! I can make it happen.

Hit me up:)

6. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Gift season coming up! Thank you to all my customers. Let's make something hot!

7. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Spring is in the air! Let's do something big!

8. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Spring is here! PM me for new rates!

9. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thanks to so many of you, I have helped realize many a 3d dream! Please get in touch for expert 3d design in jewelry, product + industrial design and more. As a Senior Shapeways member, I can assure you receive quality designs, excellent attention to detail, and great communication. I aim for the highest standard and do not hold back from any project large or small. Please get in touch!

Best,

John

10. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Summer is Just about here! As a senior member with Shapeways I am well prepped to deliver you high quality designs. Get in touch for professional quality designs with a fast turn around.

Best,

John

11. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
  12. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Summer is Hot! Let's make something awesome. PM for rates and availability!

13. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    lets make something awesome!

14. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Check out this new green concept designed for a new urban planning project...

Attached Files:

15. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Great rates for the holidays!

16. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thank you to all the Shapies who inspire my work everyday. As the Spring rolls around get in touch for package deals and discounts on design and consultation!

17. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    I love toys. If you love toys and all other 3d creations get in touch! This Robocrab is one of my favorite pieces for a fellow Shapewayer. Detail? No problem, OT3D has your solution. Open for business;)

ROBOCRAB_RENDER_00001.jpg

18. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    You would like 2D to 3D from a fast and friendly designer? Look no more, OT3D specializes in neo realism and authentically curated designs employing industry praised hard and soft modeling techniques. In addition to industrial expertise, we can ensure a classical touch to any concept, hard lined or organic. DM now for special summer rates on 24 hr projects. Thank you Shapeways and Shapies for continuing to support the art of visionary 3D.

Best,

OT3D Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 9.42.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 9.42.18 AM.png

19. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Hi Peter! Never too late. Have any new ideas come about that require some 3D chops? Cheers

OT3D

20. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thanks to a new partnership OT3D will now be offering client outreach and consultation services! Contact for 3D design expertise and innovarion. Thank you!!!