Looking To Hire Designer

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1491124_deleted, Mar 2, 2017.

1. I am looking to hire a designer to design Game of Thrones chess pieces similar to the ones in this photo. I have absolutely no experience in doing anything like this, but what I do have is money.... Would love it if someone could help me out here so that I can order some chess pieces for my collection. thank you. Stark.jpg Lannister.jpg

2. Peter3D
    Peter3D Well-Known Member
    Hello

I can help to create GOT chess pieces.
    I assume you allready tried to contact GeoSpooky on DeviantArt?

You can contact me directly: kantoor@peter-lemmens.nl

3. I had found these images on a forum board that i frequent. Never heard of Geospooky or DevianArt before. after a few brief moments I was able to track down his profile and attempt contact with him. Thank you for sending me in the direction of the original Designer. That being said, I am not against working with a new designer, whether by choice, or necessity, if Geospooky doesn't get back to me. I don't necessarily want these exact pieces, I am looking for something similar in nature. Thank you.

4. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    I sent you a PM.
    -Ralph

5. Hi,
    Nice chess figures.
    I can help you (if it'll be 3D printered).

Josh

6. Dena
    Dena Member
    Do you want the golden parts to be printed separately and assembled later, or you want to print the whole piece in a silver material, and then gold plate the golden parts using a Plating Pen like these http://www.goldn.co.uk/battery-plating-pen/ ?

7. Dena
    Dena Member
    Check your email please.

8. willchen
    willchen Member
    Hi,

Are you still looking for help with this? Your project looks very creatively stimulating and I would love to help you bring it to life.

-Will