3d Model Fixing Commission?

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by PinionProps, Jan 17, 2017.

1. PinionProps
    PinionProps Member
    Hi there i was looking to have a model I had made from another person possibly fixed so it actually works? Im an amateur 3D modeler and im not so great with mask and such yet so I paid 185 USD to have this mask modeled by a company and after 2 months and three revisions, and about $200 in filament, it still doesn't fit correctly and they've stopped responding to me and I need this to work. So essentially what it is is a mask thats suppose to have a removable faceplate however if you take a look at the 2 files together you can see that parts of both models clip through each other and not only that they have no way of even holding together properly. So what im looking to have done is to have the faceplate file modified to properly fit the body file if possible aswell as make the face plate have a slight inset where it fits into the body so that way it holds, if you understand what I mean? (because I had to out source the body file to be printed in one piece and I do not feel like paying another $55 and waiting another week to get the print). I have a small budget considering I've already spent essential almost $400 already on this thing and I dont have a finished model as of yet.So please pm me if interested

Attached Files:

2. Zandoria
    Zandoria Active Member
    PionionProps,
    Looking at your model, I think it needs just tabs in 4 places to help glue in place (and fixing the intersections).
    I think only about 1hr @ $80/hr
    Capture01.PNG

3. Green_Tourmaline
    Green_Tourmaline Well-Known Member
    I will do it for a flat fee of $26

4. Pedr0Kaz
    Pedr0Kaz Member