My First 3d Printed Jewelry Just Arrived!!!

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by SergiuCociuba, Jan 6, 2017.

1. SergiuCociuba
    SergiuCociuba Active Member
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this world of 3d printing and I'm glad I'm part of it.
    I found Shapeways a little over a month ago and I'm happy that I did. When I saw i cand make models and print them even in precious metals, I took the opportunity to make a present for my fiancee's birthday. So as our weddind is coming this summer and the theme for the wedding will be coffee (we started dating at a coffee shop), I thought it would be a great ideea to make a coffee bean pendant for her.
    I decide to go for polished silver and also polished bronze steel because its brownish like the coffee bean colour. I'm really happy of how they turned out. I will make some better photos to attach to the model in my shop. Hope you like it.

So here they are ...

Polished silver.

IMG_4768.JPG
    IMG_4785.JPG IMG_4723.JPG
    Polished Bronze Steel

IMG_4775.JPG
    IMG_4780.JPG

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Great design, and nice photography! Glad you found us!

3. RamaRakosi
    RamaRakosi Well-Known Member
    Looks sweet! looks like an elongated coffee cup as well as the bean!

4. SergiuCociuba
    I wasn't going for that but yeah it kinda looks like a cup :D. Thanks.

5. SergiuCociuba
    Thank you very much! Some more photos coming soon and I'll post it in the Feature This.

6. gordonlardi
    gordonlardi Well-Known Member
    very cool, i love coffee

SergiuCociuba likes this.
  7. Sparkshot
    Sparkshot Well-Known Member
    The polished silver truly does look smooth. Thanks for sharing, does its job in making me feel it might be worth it one day. :)

SergiuCociuba likes this.