Default Image At Shop Level Is Incorrect

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by dfoley75, Dec 4, 2016.

1. dfoley75
    dfoley75 Well-Known Member
    I just updated several of my pendant products to include some varients of different sizes. When you click on a product and go to the page, the correct image comes up. The problem is the thumbnail at the shop level is showing a render. When I converted my rings over to include variants, I didn't run into this problem. Those are set up the same way, but are showing the photo, and not a render as the thumbnail.

Unrelated but also weird is there were a few products I "deactivated" where I unchecked the "Offer for sale to others" and "Display to the public" boxes. Because these were the old varients that are now included on a different product page now. Those are still showing in my shop with a broken image as the default image. It's been 8 hours since I made these updates and I cleared my browser history, thinking that might have been it.

In the screenshot attached the two renders should be images, and then the broken image one should not be showing at all. There are more like this if you scroll down.
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/dandodesigns
    Clipboard01.jpg

2. 104516_deleted
    104516_deleted Well-Known Member
    Hey @dfoley75 we're aware of this issue, unfortunately it's affecting more folks. Our DEV team is working on it!

3. +1 on this, I am having the same problem where the incorrect thumbnail is showing at the shop level for an item with variants. The shop level thumbnail is a render at the default orientation, which I do not use in the variants. All the variants use a different orientation.