Problem With Paypal

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 1328467_deleted, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Is anyone else having problems ordering with Paypal?

2. Daphne_Lameris
    Daphne_Lameris Well-Known Member
    I had no problem with my order that I placed around 1 hour ago. If you keep getting issues, you can contact service@shapeways.com

3. Thanks Daphne, i was finally able to place my order a few minutes ago (yayy!!) ...the promo code i was told to use didn't work but at this point, i'm just happy my order was accepted :)

4. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Contact service with your order number regarding the promo code - unless it was simply that you did not reach the $100 on own models alone and before taxes. (That's if you were trying to use the current STOCKTOBER16 code of course - if it was some other promo then just contact service...)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  5. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    @blaidd_drwg thanks for letting us know about this issue! PayPal was having some issues last week, especially Friday when a large internet-wide service attack occurred.

Please let me know if you had any issues using a promo code if you have not contacted us already!

6. Hi James,

Indeed, i was unable to use the SHIPITFREE promo code on my order #1486194 (I know i was still in time because a couple hours before, when the order wouldn't go through because of Paypal, the code was accepted.)
    But i completely understand if it's too late to do anything about it now!

You guys have one of the best customer services i've seen in a long time, thanks a lot for your patience and hard work :)

Sarah.

7. jimmyadvice
    @blaidd_drwg Thank you for letting me know!

I am sorry that the code didn't work, but since you had so much trouble with PayPal, I have issued a refund for your shipping charges. The refund should be back in your PP account within 5 business days.

I hope your order is the first of many with us and please let us know if there are any issues with it when you receive it!

service@shapeways.com

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

8. Edwin_Wallet
    Edwin_Wallet Member
    I still have problems with paypal on your site, since december last year.

9. jimmyadvice