Tackle Manufacturer Looking For Design/3d Rendering Of Several Concepts.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1325403_deleted, Oct 6, 2016.

1. We have an ongoing need for design / 3D modeling of prototypes. We have basic drawings (sometimes sketches) and would like to have renderings and 3D printed models for sampling made before moving a product into development or mold making. We foresee this being an ongoing relationship as we are in constant need for this type of work. Thanks again! Someone with miniature or figures experience would be a positive, as some of the designs are relatively detailed. Also, available for phone calls in fluent english.

2. sergiomengual
    sergiomengual Active Member
  3. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    I'd also be happy to help - I do recurring work with a few other people as well.
    I'm familiar with character/creature modeling and am quite used to working off sketches.

You can check out some of my work on my portfolio site: http://alison.friedlander.me
    If you'd be interested in working with me, you're welcome to shoot me a pm or email me at alison@friedlander.me

I'll send you a pm as a follow up to this message.

Cheers :)
    -Alison

4. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    pm sent;)

5. rfirman
    rfirman Member
    Please take a look at my portfolio let me know if you have any questions

Ronnyfirman.wordpress.com

6. innovation8
    innovation8 Well-Known Member
    Hello,

I sent you a PM

Regards

7. I have done CAD work for fishing lure design. I have a full understanding of lures, see me at tackleunderground.com

Dave