It Arrived.... 4seasons Collection.... Please Welcome It :-)

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by ByMichaelCPoulsen, Oct 14, 2016.

1. ByMichaelCPoulsen
    ByMichaelCPoulsen Active Member
    Hi Shapies,

I’m really happy to release this jewelry collection on Shapeways and hope you’ll welcome it :)

4SEASONS variants.jpg

4 SEASONS SPRING - The last snow is melting, uncovering grass in a rich green and early flowers stretch their heads out of the ground - spring impressions can be so beautiful. All those images are part of Michael C. Poulsens mental cinema which he implemented in his spring ring from the 4 Seasons collection. The ring is crossed by several tulips.

4 SEASONS SPRING - The last snow is melting, uncovering grass in a rich green and early flowers stretch their heads out of the ground - spring impressions can be so beautiful. All those images are part of Michael C. Poulsens mental cinema which he implemented in his spring ring from the 4 Seasons collection. The ring is crossed by several tulips.
    4SEASONS SUMMER - Cloudless, blue sky and hot sun beams of the midday sun above you, the taste of raspberry ice cream on your tongue and a cool, clear lake in front of you - summer impressions can be so beautiful. All those images are part of Michael C. Poulsens mental cinema which he implemented in his summer ring from the 4 Seasons collection. The ring is crossed by several, apparently fluttering, butterflies.

4SEASONS WINTER - Winter Wonderland made into a designer ring. Afternoons by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and reading a book, going skiing on snow-covered mountains or families are having snowball fights - Winter impressions can be so beautiful. All these images are part of the imagination that Michael C. Poulsen put into his Winter ring from the 4 Seasons designer jewelry collection.The ring is defined by a clear, graphic pattern, that reminds one of snowflakes and snowy mountains.

Cheers, Mike (Inspired By Architecture)
    www.shapeways.com/shops/iba

sn-10045866_2_Michael_C._Poulsen_Winter_Ring_1_2.jpg

Blauberg likes this.
  2. katkinkead
    katkinkead Well-Known Member
    oh my gosh, so beautiful!!! another one, great execution! @aimeemoyer check it out!!

ByMichaelCPoulsen likes this.
  3. ByMichaelCPoulsen
  4. aimeemoyer
    aimeemoyer Shapeways Employee Ecommerce Team
    Yaaayy you're back!! I always love your designs!

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    They arrived? where are the photos?

6. ByMichaelCPoulsen
    Well, they arrived in my shop! The prints will arrive to me expected November 4th. The Winter ring on hand is a photo though. Mike

7. ByMichaelCPoulsen
    Thanks Aimee, lovely to hear. It's good to be back. Main reason, new delicate jewelry shop section which looks much more exclusive and is much more attractive to my potential audience. Also the new variant feature and other shop inventory features makes things a lot easier. The old HTML codes for linking ring sizes took too much time and killed my motivation. I'm waiting for the 4Seasons print to arrive close to November 4th and 5-6 other pieces to arrive around November 10th. So keep an eye on my shop that will soon feature lots of new delicate photos of the new rings :) Mike

aimeemoyer likes this.
  8. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Ah ok, this section is for when the physical parts arrive. Until they arrive, they belong in the Work in Progress section.

9. katkinkead
    katkinkead Well-Known Member
    as always so beautiful