Need Someone For Some Help From Design To Finished 3d Part

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1318771_deleted, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Hi Community-

I am looking for someone to help create a realistic and 8" - 10" tall piece that depicts a hot dog on a fork. You can stop laughing now! I have attach a couple of images for you to get an understanding of what I am looking for. I need to get an idea of your hourly rates and what you think the amount of time it will take you as well as a rough estimate on the finished 3D part cost. hotdog2.jpg hot dog.jpg

2. Green_Tourmaline
    Green_Tourmaline Well-Known Member
    You can buy them on ebay and amazon at most it would be around $300 to get it done on here.

3. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    Dear Loren aka lpfdude,

Feel free to contact with us for additional info. Waiting your kind answer.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    It seems like you've already got a lot of hits on this, but if you're still looking for someone I'd be happy to help :)

I'll send you a pm with pricing and more info.

Cheers!

5. 1015383_deleted
    1015383_deleted Well-Known Member
    pm sent

6. Philipp83
    Philipp83 Member
    May I ask a question?

What is the point to write "PM sent" under a member's request? Really, I dont' get! Is it a "fashion"? Is it a way to "urinate around the area" and mark the commision work as "already taken"? Obviously, if an interested designer had already sent a PM with his offer to the requesting member, the user will read it as soon as he login or read his email messages. So, what is the purpose of answering by "PM sent", especially when no actual offer sent? If a designer has a real offer to present, we'll be all happy to see some CAD model screenshots to proove that he actually worked on the project and maybe some price estimation if available. There is absolutely no need to fill the forum threads with useless "PM sent" answers, one after the other.

Just my 2-cents oppinion

DiegoAramburu and elopez3d like this.
  7. Green_Tourmaline
    it might be that designer feel that they will be ignored if they post crazy highs prices. out they don't want to be under bid by other.I simply pm pics price and make deals to do work at what the commissioner. I was doing free work and I was pm by known designer on the site to stop doing free work. I had undermined 5 jobs for them unintentionally.They would have made $1000+ for all 5.

8. Green_Tourmaline
    Good job doing affordable models and doing free work.