Lion Pendant - Designer Needed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1270183_deleted, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Hey guys, i need this lion pendant designed to be made in wax then cast in silver. Would like to pay $20 or less. Send me a PM, Thanks alot.

Attached Files:

2. Philipp83
    Philipp83 Member
    If I remember correct, its the 3rd time you create the same thread by the same title, asking the same item, using the same text. IMHO, if you like to see your thread hanging on top of page, there are other better ways than deleting your old thread and re-creating a new one by the same title, asking same things. Anyway, I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

3. Thanks for counting but i make new posts because it's a different version of the lion, for instance this one is flat and plain where as the one the other day was a more detailed version that needed to be done by z brush. Also i have had other designers make them but they haven't turned out the way i wanted.

4. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    I could potentially help but, after seeing the different threads about the pendant, I'm a bit confused what you're looking for.

I remember the first post saying you wanted more detail on the lion, but now it seems you just want the flat lion on the pendant which it seems you have?

Would it be possible to clarify what you're looking for so myself and others have a better idea of what you wanted?

Once I have more details I could give you a better idea of wether or not I would be able to do the project in your price range.

Cheers!

5. Hey Alison. I just want what the picture with notes describes. The screenshots of the round 3D image is just for reference that shows the lion is flat with no detailed design like the others i posted. I have the round one now i want it in rectangle.

I got someone working on it now and if it turns out good i will remove the thread and if not i will hire someone else.

Thanks

6. 1015383_deleted
    1015383_deleted Well-Known Member
    pm sent