Turn Around Times For Initial Changes

Discussion in 'Customizable Products & Design' started by woody64, Sep 10, 2016.

1. woody64
    woody64 Well-Known Member
    Recently I have problems to do 4-5 quick iterations for an object since the generation of checks seems to influence the possibility to upload a new version.
    Currently I'm waiting for 20 minutes to upload a further small change which was caused by the minimal (so I assume) image size. I had to enlarge the socket of my figure to place the image there.
    That doesn't make happy since it's eating up my design time.

Maybe it would help to add a "stop check" button or something else to hold the process and restart it with a new a upload.

Woody64

2. woody64
    still waiting .... it's extremely boring ....

3. woody64
    To be honest I think it's a malfunction.Which leads me to the question why I'm always running in some faults when I'm using the platform I little bit more intensive ....
    (I think I need to sleepover it ...)

4. woody64
    It's definitely a malfunction. After 6 hours the item is still processing.

5. 3401_deleted
    3401_deleted Well-Known Member
    Uploading file to Shapeways has never been a fast process (I was there in 2008). But uploading a new item has never been so slow.

6. woody64
    The uploading has improved to my feeling, maybe it's a network topic or an upstream limitation. The increased number of tests make it slower. Mainly because some of the editing options are blocked as long as the tests are not finished.

The case mentioned above was a malfunction. I still wasn't finished hours later and I created a new model.