Which Characters Would You Like To See In The South Park Shop??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1268405_deleted, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:

Who do you want to see in 3D from South Park?

1. Ike

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Sheila Broflovski

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Sharon Marsh

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Mr. Slave

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Big Gay Al

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Sparky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Officer Barbrady

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Wendy

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. Tuong Lu Kim

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Other (include the character name as a response to this thread)

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thanks for the warm welcome last week! We're excited to be part of this great community of creators!

Over the next couple years, we'll be rolling out new characters into our storefront. Some will be old favorites, but we'll also be introducing new characters or variations of them as the 20th anniversary season rolls out! While we have a number in mind, we'd love to hear what you think as well. As an exclusive tip to the community, here's who will be rolling out through the end of 2016:
    • PC Principal
    • Hungover Randy
    • Vampire Butters
    • Lemmiwinks
    • Frog King
    • Catatafish
    • Sparrow Prince
    Now it's your turn! We've put some names down below, and you can vote for as many as you'd like. Pick your favorite three from the list, or if you don't see the character you want, select other and leave a response below.

This storefront is managed by Source3. Check out the website for more details.

2. Terrance and Phillip

3. Hi Keebie813!

Terrance and Phillip are currently available in our shop!

4. MrNib
    MrNib Well-Known Member
    Bartholomew Jojo Simpson! :D

[​IMG]

5. 32397_deleted
    32397_deleted Member
    PC Principle is a must for me.

6. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    If I were doing it I'd make some dioramas of some of the funniest scenes of the past. Along with a few dead Kenny scenes! HAHA! :D

As for characters I'd want Cartman's BAD KITTY! :D

Will there be any opportunities for the Shapeways community to participate in South Park user-generated content through Source3?

Andrewsimonthomas likes this.
  7. I would like to see Principal Victoria - she's great, even if she did get replaced in Season 19 by PC Principal!

Also, Butters is my favorite character, but I am a purist. Before the end of the collection, I would like to see Butters in his usual clothes in his "fretting" pose, wringing his hands, worrying about being grounded.