Custom Ring Creator Patterns Won't Upload

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by JEMerrick, Aug 18, 2016.

1. JEMerrick
    JEMerrick Member
    Hi there,

I have been trying to upload new pattern images (jpeg) to the Ring Creator App, and have received errors for several days. Unable to load image files from several platforms including mac, pc, android. Please help!

Thanks,

J.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Can you share an image that you're using, or send it to me if you want to keep in private.

3. JEMerrick
    JEMerrick Member
    Thank you for responding! I've sent you PM with image attached.

4. im having the same issue with the following:

Attached Files:

5. lefteri
    lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey JEMerrick and laurissac! I'm sorry you are having these issues. Could you please write in to our Community Support & Relationship team at service@shapeways.com about this? Please include the images you are trying to use and if possible, a screenshot of the error messages you are seeing. Thanks so much!

6. CROWNED_XIV
    CROWNED_XIV Member
    Same problem

7. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi guys,

This is a known bug :(
    We are aware and will be fixing this as soon as possible.

Mitch

8. I'm having the same problem still and was wondering if/when the bug will be fixed. Is there a specific way/file type to save the file that will make this work? I've been uploading jpgs, but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you!
    Jenny

9. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi @Jwu01

I am sorry to hear you are having this problem!

@MitchellJetten is this still an ongoing bug?

10. Is this function totally broke? I have tried it on multiple machines, in multiple browsers.

11. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi @jennifergrzanka

Can you email us at service@shapeways.com with your browser information and some screenshots of what you are seeing? We'll follow up with you on this as soon as possible!