(solved) My Ring's Shop Page Is All Messed Up

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by Dark_Kijin, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Dark_Kijin
    Dark_Kijin Member
    Hi there,

I was making some last-minute changes to my 6-ring Roller Ring (fidget ring) after it was featured in the Interlocking Metals Launch video.
    A few minutes after I was done making changes, I noticed that the customization options looked wrong (one of the options had been removed, and the numeric-range of the other was off). Soon after, the options to purchase the ring in the 6 interlocking metals disappeared. Next the "What's in the box" section of the shop page switched from showing "6-ring roller ring (fidget ring)" to the name of another one of my rings. The name of the ring at the top of the page also reverted back to an older name I had set. Finally, when I try to edit my product, the "Material/Pricing Options" section of the edit model page has the renders of the roller ring, but has the name of the incorrect model (Diamond-Lattice Ring), and the default material radio button is stuck on White Polished Plastic.

2. Dark_Kijin
    Dark_Kijin Member
    For reference to my problems, here's a series of screenshots taken of the page.

It seems like the information of my Diamond-Lattice Ring was copied and merged into the shop of the 6-ring roller ring.

Additionally, any changed I make to the product now are not saved, even after clicking "Save changes"
    I've made my product unavailable for purchase in the meantime so buyers don't accidentally buy the incorrect product.

Attached Files: