Ordered Delayed And Still Not Delivered

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 3D3e, Aug 21, 2016.

1. 3D3e
    3D3e Member
    Hello,

I received an e-mail that my order (#1394445) was delayed with a new shipping date of August 15. it is now August 21st and my order still shows 'in production'. Three steel tie clips still show in production while the rest is already in 'packing'. It's been like that for a while now. If the new shipping date was not going to be met, I would've appreciated a heads up. I can understand delays, but keeping me in the dark is not good. I'm preparing for a show and I need to assemble most of the 39 pieces in that order.

Can anybody offer some feedback on the real status of my order, or what is the holdup?

Thank you.

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Best email service@shapeways.com with your order number - besides enquiring with the production partner (most probably the delayed parts misprinted at least once), they can probably release the remainder of the order that is held up.

3. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi 3D3e,

I see that you did send an email to service@shapeways.com and one of my colleagues responded. Check in your inbox if you would like to respond with a follow up. If you are not seeing the reply, please reply here and I'll follow up with you.

4. 3D3e
    3D3e Member
    James,

Thank you. I already replied.

Gabe

5. swordfish
    swordfish Member
    Hello,
    Yesterday i have Place an Order and payed with Paypal.
    Today in the Morning ist cancelled ? Why ?
    KR. Fred

6. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Probably quicker to email such questions to service@shapeways.com ...
    You should have received an email about the cancellation - perhaps it was placed in your spam folder ?
    (If it was a new model you created yourself, the most likely reason for cancellation is that they checked your model and found some weak geometry that they think makes it unprintable - then the email will have a screenshot attached)

7. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Your model was rejected due to weak geometry.
    I recommend checking your email where we explain the issue, if you don't see the email, please check your spam filter.