Bug At Checkout. Won't Accept Correct Visa Security Code.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 1380680_deleted, Nov 28, 2016.

1. I've entered all the correct VISA info for my card multiple times and keep getting a "Please check credit card info" message when I try to check out. It highlights the security code. I did notice that, when I let my autofill plug in all the numbers for my card (it does so for all but the security code), everything is accepted except the security code. When I've filled in everything manually, it didn't accept any of it. This makes me think there's some kind of bug with filling in any info in this section in general.

I really would like to buy this thing today for a Christmas present, so any help ASAP would be appreciated.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Uh oh! @Nisey do you know what's going on here?

3. Nisey
    Nisey Active Member
    Hey,

Have not seen anything like this, my first thought is that the autofill is messing things up.

Can you reach out to service@shapeways.com and put ATTN Nisey in the subject line and I will help have a look?

4. I have tried several times without autofill, and when I did, the system marked everything as wrong instead of just the security code.

Yeah, I'll do that.

5. I'm experiencing a similar issue at the checkout as well. Do you think you could help me get this purchase through?

6. Oh, I should add that this was solved. What happened for me was that I didn't notice that the billing address was marked as the same as the shipping address, when mine's different. However, because the security code was highlighted in red, it mislead me to think that it just wasn't accepting that. Once I changed the billing address, it went through.

7. spatton
    spatton Member
    im haveing the same problems also. Please help!

8. Frozenrain
    Frozenrain Well-Known Member
    "billing address mush be as the same as the shipping address".Did you check this up?

9. spatton
    spatton Member
    hmm, thats odd. it was different for the first two purchases that i made.

10. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Address as such can be different between shipping and billing, but need to be in the same country. Email service@shapeways.com for help.

11. lefteri
    lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey @spatton I see that my colleague Arafat is assisting you with this via our help desk. You're in good hands!

12. Really frustrating, each time i'm running in to new issues, this time trying to order design services to modify an existing model. i've enter all needed details + credit card number and i get "Invalid Address" alert. Trying to change address to my brother in the US, wont help. please help me to understand what's the problem .

Attached Files:

13. Moms_Sphagetti
    Moms_Sphagetti Well-Known Member
    Hi itamaraharoni,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that! Can you reach out to service@shapeways.com for our service team to look into the issue?

All the best,

14. Gamy321
    Gamy321 Member
    Hi guys, Having the same issue with no way to fix it. Keeps telling me to check credit card info, shipping address is the same. I even used other card and used different address and changed to make sure it knew it was a different address and nothing. I am in the process of sending email, but that will take a while. Just wondering if this issue is something that will just go away or if you guys found out to be with your account itself, thanks.

15. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi @Gamy321

This tends to be a case by case issue, not an overall bug. Can you contact us at service@shapeways.com if you have not already? We can get some basic information from you and check with our finance team to see if our payment system is blocking your card for some reason.

16. Gamy321
    Gamy321 Member
    Well, I contacted customer service but its a very slow process to get them to answer back, I will keep you posted on what they solve. As of today Im stilll not able to purchase anything :/, thanks for the reply.

17. jimmyadvice
    Hi @Gamy321

We're working through a backlog right now but we'll get to you as soon as possible if someone has not responded already.

18. Gamy321
    Gamy321 Member
    Thanks! You werent lieing, I got an email stating it was fixed today, thanks!

jimmyadvice likes this.
  19. jimmyadvice
    @Gamy321 Thanks for the confirmation! Glad we could help. Apologies again about the wait. Thanks for your patience!

20. cjbrookins05
    cjbrookins05 Member
    Having a similar issue. Every single time I put in the card information correctly multiple times, but to no avail. It just repeats the card must be checked or something similar