Troop Transport Rules for Halo: Risk.
- UNSC Pelican and Covenant Phantom count as 6 units (each)
- The Pelican & the Phantom are “purchased” by exchanging 5 units
- Once exchanged for, the Pelican & Phantom do not count for units by themselves and *can not normally be destroyed*.
o *Phantom & Pelican are moved to the owning player’s base; if controlling player owns no bases, the Pelican/Wraith is lost*
- Both UNSC & Covenant Transports are capable of holding 5 units OR a hero and 3 units
- The Pelican/Phantom is capable of moving it’s escorted units to any territory up to 3 terrotories away from its’ starting location.
o Ex: A UNSC Pelican loads the master chief and 3 units from Up-Spin (leaving at a minimum 1 unit remaining) and travels to Covenant controlled Conservation Database 117 and attacks.
o The Pelican/Phantom may only ever move 3 territories away from its’ starting location per turn whether or not it contains units (or a hero & units)
o The Pelican/Phantom may NOT use the mobile teleporters unless playing on the Forge World map