Initially when I received the item, one of the pieces broke into pieces as I was trying to remove it from the sprue. A second one shattered as I was pushing it down into the open joint. From that point I started using the removed piece to insert the replacement piece. The even surface pressure prevented it from breaking as I put it in. I replaced both joints and put everything together. The click interval was fantastic. The resistance is a little loose, but I expected that. After about 3 minutes of posing, one of the joints went completely ragdoll. The other one continued to work alright but got consistently looser as I moved it. Honestly, I think the problem here is plastic quality. I made an album for you.