<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-row sw--padding-2 sw--padding-bottom-1-force sw--text-center sw--bg-grey" > <div class="col-1-2 col-1-1--tab col--no-padding sw--display-inline-block sw--float-none sw--text-left sw--vertical-align__middle"> <p class="col-1-2 col--no-padding small">We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By continuing to use the site you agree to their use. You can find out more about our cookies and read our privacy policy <a href="/legal/privacy-statement" target="_blank">here.</a></p> <div class="col-1-2 col--no-padding sw--text-center"> <div class="col-1-2 col--no-padding sw--display-inline-block sw--float-none"> <a class="btn-white small noty_close col-1-1 col--no-padding" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a> </div> </div> </div> </div>

Katelynn Hillier


katelynnhillier commented on Bottle Opening Ring - Sz9 by Evan_Dewhirst
November 20, 2015
Bottle Opening Ring - Sz9
katelynnhillier I absolutely *love* this ring. While I intended for it to fit on my thumb, I measured wrong and it instead fits my pointer finger. It took a bit of muscle strengthening, but I'm finally capable of opening about 85% of bottles (I blame the cheap bottle caps for the remaining 15%). The matte black steel has a tendency to stain your skin and fade a bit if you wear it 24/7 like I do, but because the design is amazingly comfortable, lightweight, and stylish it never comes off! Thank you @Evan_Dewhirst for the fantastic design!


We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.