Professional design consultant with 8 years of freelance experience and many satisfied customers.
Graduate of Industrial Design from CSULB, where I am now an instructor of 3D Printing and advanced CAD programs.
Expert with CAD systems, 3D Printing, Prototyping, and Design for Manufacturing
Skilled with Up-to-date Design Programs including:
• 3D CAD Modeling (SolidWorks 2014)
• Photo-realistic Rendering (Keyshot/Bunkspeed)
• Drafting/2D CAD (AutoCAD)
Other skills include:
• 3D printing/Rapid prototyping experience
• CNC machining/MasterCAM experience
• Manufacturing experience (both US and abroad)
• Skilled at communicating ideas visually
I pride myself on being able to handle all aspects of the design process for my clients, from developing their initial concepts, all the way through to preparing manufacturing documents.
My experience as a college instructor has taught me the importance of educating others on the design process, whether they are my clients or my students.
My experience consulting has shown me the importance of budgeting time as well as money, and has taught me to always following through on commitments.
I believe as designers we must make magic happen for our clients, or else we are out of work.