Printer: Peopoly Moai (SLA printer), 0.025 mm layer height. This is a wonderfully detailed model, but I wish I had replaced the spear, it is way too thin and breaks easily. I made 9 with spears, 2 with bows and one leader with a glaive and a bow. The spearmen have probably suffered about 2 spear breakages each on average by now. For anyone wanting to try out this model, the spear is a separate shell, so it is very easy to replace with a sturdier one. I looked at the updated Gnoll model, and for anyone are using an FDM printer, I'd suggest using that one, but for an SLA printer, I'd suggest this one with the spear from the other one. I didn't get the problem with then breaking at the knees described below, but the tails were kind of easy to break. The bow and quiver the three with bows have are taken from another of your models, I forget which one. The glaive I found somewhere else and scaled down, but it wasn't suited for minis at all - I had to strengthen it afterwards. This was a huge project, the model is very detailed and have lots of small straps that are tricky to paint. Looking back I should not have tried making 12 at once. I didn't get the skin color I wanted on them, it contrasts weirdly against the hair. All in all I am pleased, as the details came out very well.